- Grown in Vermont, USA
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Certification USDA Organic
- Standards Vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable
- Made from Organic tulsi leaves
- Species Ocimum tenuiflorum
- Extraction Organic oil extraction
- Used in Oasis
- Anxiety support
- Stress reduction
- Supports cognition
- Supports energy
Tulsi is also known as holy basil (not to be confused with the basil used in cooking). It’s an adaptogen that’s native to the Indian subcontinent and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 3000 years.
Tulsi is also known as the “Elixir of Life” because of its wide-ranging benefits. The potent oil extracted from the leaves gets its stress-reducing properties from concentrated amounts of eugenol, rosmarinic acid, apigenin, myretenal, luteolin, sitosterol, and carnosic acid.
Backed by Science
We only use ingredients that are backed by a substantial amount of scientific studies and evidence. Below you can find select studies and reports from a growing body of research.
There are 185 studies on tulsi and counting.
- Efficacy of an Extract of Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest) in the Management of General Stress OP Chaudhry Hospital
- Efficacy of Ocimum tenuiflorum essential oil CSIR Research Institute
- Ocimum sanctum L (Holy Basil or Tulsi) and its phytochemicals Father Muller Medical College
- Antimicrobial Activity of Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) Essential Oil Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Genome sequencing of herb Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) National Centre for Biological Sciences