- Grown in Vermont, USA
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Certification USDA Organic
- Standards Vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable
- Made from Scullcap aerial parts
- Species Scutellaria lateriflora
- Extraction Organic oil extraction
- Used in Dreamland
- Anxiety Support
Scullcap is a flowering plant in the mint family, native to North America. It’s traditionally used by Native American tribes to help with numerous conditions including anxiety.
The ariel parts of the plant contain relaxing flavonoids and flavones that include scutellarin, wogonin, chrysin, and baicalin. These work with the hemp flower extract to support its effectiveness.
Backed by Science
We only use ingredients that are backed by a substantial amount of scientific studies and evidence. Below you can find select studies and reports from a growing body of research.
There are 218 studies on scullcap and counting.
- Herbal medicine for depression, anxiety and insomnia: a review of psychopharmacology and clinical evidence University of Melbourne
- Plant-based medicines for anxiety disorders, part 2: a review of clinical studies with supporting preclinical evidence University of Melbourne
- Comparisons of Scutellaria baicalensis, Scutellaria lateriflora and Scutellaria racemosa University of British Columbia
- American Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora): a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled crossover study University of Westminster