Organic Peppermint Oil
- Grown in India
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Certification USDA Organic
- Standards Vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable
- Made from Organic peppermint leaves
- Species Mentha piperita
- Extraction Organic steam distillation
- Used in Oasis, Dreamland, Reserve
- Fresh smell + taste
- Complements hemp aroma
Peppermint is the love child of spearmint and watermint plants. Its leaves are best known for their minty fresh taste and smell, which is why it consistently scores as people’s preferred supplement flavor in surveys.
Backed by Science
We only use ingredients that are backed by a substantial amount of scientific studies and evidence. Below you can find select studies and reports from a growing body of research.
There are 1,373 studies on peppermint and counting.
- Mentha piperita (peppermint) UC San Diego
- A review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits Tufts University
- Peppermint Oil Promotes Hair Growth Daeduk College
- Impact of Peppermint Therapy Medical University of South Carolina
- Neuroprotective and Anti-Aging Potentials of Essential Oils University of Malakand
- Effects of Aromatherapy with Lavender and Peppermint Essential Oils Kermanshah University