Organic Lemon Balm
- Grown in Italy
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Certification USDA Organic
- Standards Vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable
- Made from Organic lemon balm leaves
- Species Melissa officinalis
- Extraction Organic oil extraction
- Used in Oasis
- Anxiety support
- Elevated mood
- Cognition support
Lemon balm is a plant in the mint family, sometimes referred to as “the calming herb.” It’s been used for more than 2000 years to help reduce stress and anxiety. The plant’s relaxing effect is due to its rosmarinic acid as well as terpenes Linalool, humulene, and caryophyllene.
Backed by Science
We only use ingredients that are backed by a substantial amount of scientific studies and evidence. Below you can find select studies and reports from a growing body of research.
There are 275 studies on lemon balm and counting.
- Melissa officinalis L. - A review of its traditional uses, phytochemistry and pharmacology University of Western Australia
- Pilot trial of Melissa officinalis L. leaf extract NIH
- Anti-stress effects of lemon balm Swinburne University
- A randomised controlled trial of Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) and Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Western Sydney University
- The effects of Melissa officinalis supplementation on depression, anxiety, stress, and sleep disorder Ahvaz Jundishapur University