- Grown in Vermont, USA
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Certification USDA Organic
- Standards Vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable
- Made from Organic hops flowers
- Species Humulus lupulus
- Extraction Organic oil extraction
- Used in Dreamland
- Anxiety support
- Mood support
- Stress reduction
Hops are the dried flowering parts of the hop plant. It’s been used in European herbal medicine as far back as the 9th century. The sedative effects of the plant are due in part to the resins it contains in the lupulin as well as a natural terpene profile that includes humulene, myrcene, and caryophyllene.
Backed by Science
We only use ingredients that are backed by a substantial amount of scientific studies and evidence. Below you can find select studies and reports from a growing body of research.
There are 2,052 studies on hops and counting.
- Medicinal properties of terpenes found in Cannabis sativa and Humulus lupulus University of Eastern Finland
- Role of Characteristic Components of Humulus lupulus in Promoting Human Health University of Florida
- Effects of a hops (Humulus lupulus L.) dry extract supplement on self-reported depression, anxiety and stress levels Warwick Medical School
- Formulations of dietary supplements and herbal extracts for relaxation and anxiolytic action Adelphi University