- Grown in Croatia
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Certification USDA Organic
- Standards Vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable
- Made from Organic chamomile flowers
- Species Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile)
- Extraction Organic oil extraction
- Used in Dreamland
- Supports sleep
- Promotes relaxation
- Anxiety support
Chamomile is a small plant with daisy-like flowers. The name comes from French and Greek roots and means earth apple, but is sometimes referred to as “medical duct tape” due to its wide-ranging wellness benefits.
The German variety of Chamomile used for Jupiter has the highest amounts of the sleep-supporting compound apigenin which works along with chamazulene, luteolin, and other chamomile compounds to provide great sleep.
Backed by Science
We only use ingredients that are backed by a substantial amount of scientific studies and evidence. Below you can find select studies and reports from a growing body of research.
There are 900 studies on chamomile and counting.
- Therapeutic efficacy and safety of chamomile Nagasaki University
- Herbal medicine for insomnia: A systematic review and meta-analysis University of South Australia
- The effects of chamomile extract on sleep quality Kashan University
- Updates on Nutraceutical Sleep Therapeutics and Investigational Research Rochester School of Medicine
- Antimicrobial Activity of Chamomile Essential Oil University of Pécs
- Nutraceuticals for Sleep Disorders Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences